Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What is called when you receive a pedicure.....?

and they use a ';razor'; to slough away the dead skin on your heels, etc. I received one once and can't remember what it's called. I know one thing, it works better than any pumice or whatever else they use.What is called when you receive a pedicure.....?
Tracy they just ask me if I want to be ';cut'; or the blade.


You can actually buy one at the drug store in the pedicure section (feet/creams) and bring your own - many people are leery because of the blades - This is a great thing if your feet have a ton of dead skin, corns - they do my heels and big toe.What is called when you receive a pedicure.....?
is it called a 'toe-jammer'?/or ''culetellege'
I got that once too, and it was great. Unfortunatley, it's illegal in most places...
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment