Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do you wish that there was TWO of you so you could give YOURSELF a foot massage/pedicure?

I mean like if you had a clone(you're both you) You sort of can now probably but it's just not the same. You would know exactly how you like it while being able to relax at the same time.Do you wish that there was TWO of you so you could give YOURSELF a foot massage/pedicure?
Oh you are SO right!


I'm so bored... and haven't done anything with anyone for pretty much weeks (cause everyone i know is gone and busy).


I wish there were 2 of me! Then we'd be able to help each other relax, and do random stuff together so things wouldn't be so boring.





Oh I wish I had a twin :P


I have a brother.. but there's not a chance he'd ever agree to doing girly stuff.. or even watching a movie with me :(


Oh well. :(Do you wish that there was TWO of you so you could give YOURSELF a foot massage/pedicure?
I wish I could but I can not. You can buy a fiit massage at a beauty store like Ulta or a regualr store for not so much. You can go on the floor and paint your own nails. You can always ask someone to do it for you as long as they are clean and do not smell and do not have fungus on them.
Omg!! yes!!!


i thought i was the only one who thought that but no!!!


I would like a clone.. but only feeling..not like feel the ';touching';part..


But ya its hard to explain.. anyways.








your awsome!!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment