Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why do they put hot wax on your feet after a pedicure?

I've never had a pedicure in a salon until today and I noticed that all the women got their feet dipped in hot wax. I declined this offer because it didn't seem sanitary. Ordinarily I would never go to a salon for a pedicure but the place I went to kept their instrument sanitary although I doubt they replace the wax very often. They certainly don't change it after every foot dip. Plus I heard about a woman who got herpes from having her lip waxed after a woman who had a herpes bump got her wax.





So what is the purpose of the wax dip?Why do they put hot wax on your feet after a pedicure?
it softens your foot and moisturizes it and soothes the inner workings. wonderful I tell you. It is Sanitary. They aren't dipping women with funginail in it! They have to keep their license.Why do they put hot wax on your feet after a pedicure?
to soften the skin
It is suppose to help with the pain
U just gave me info.... Id sugest lookin it up on google..
hair removal?
it is supposed to make your skin smoother and the heat of the wax is relaxing for your feet or hands.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment