Friday, May 14, 2010

Went for my first pedicure, and they removed my toe hair, is that normal?

Sitting there, reading a magazine, felt something warm, and then a yank. Is it such a standard procedure that they don't even need to ask if you need that done?Went for my first pedicure, and they removed my toe hair, is that normal?
Hahaha, it probably depends on the shop you went to. They may just consider that part of the package. I mean, it's kind of embarassing to ask someone to wax your hairy toes, right? Did they give you a rundown of what was included in their pedicure package at all, or is it posted anywhere?Went for my first pedicure, and they removed my toe hair, is that normal?
When i do pedicure i will cut hair on toe but some don't want to cut too
Well, yes! Hot feet = hot nail polish = no HAIR.
well you shouldnt have hairy toes lol its good that they did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment