Friday, May 14, 2010

How do I avoid getting a pedicure??

My boyfriend wants me to get a pedicure for a trip we're taking soon. The problem is I have toenail fungus and I know if I try to get one, the salon will turn me away. This would be very embarressing for me in front of him. So what can I tell him to get him off my back about the whole thing?How do I avoid getting a pedicure??
Why not just be honest?


Is you boyfriend so shallow that he would leave you because of your foot condition?


Are you so shallow that you cannot tell him about your problem?


If this is a problem, what else will crop up during your relationship?





I am sorry to be so abrupt, but I hope this opens your eyes to how silly this really is. You have a minor medical condition. Tell him, and then decide what to do. Whether to get the pedicure, or to do it yourself... etc..





I have friends who pick each other's pimples... married and some who are just dating. This is part of a close relationship where the flaws a person has are revealed. Also, this will help to sort out whether your relationship is purely physical or if there is more behind it than looks, foot fungus or other issues...





Hope this helps...


Have a nice day..How do I avoid getting a pedicure??
first of all, I would talk to a doctor and get a prescription for the toenail fungus. if it's in your nail, you need a prescription. then, just give yourself a pedicure and paint your nails a deep color and your boyfriend will be none the wise. make sure you slough your feet smooth with a pumice stone. it may take you a couple of hours soaking in hot water and scrubbing if your feet are really rough. just settle down and do it in front of a lifetime movie.
if you have a proper pedicure like the scholl shop its not a prob
do a good job yourself... it's a guy, he won't know the difference.
tell him how u feel............... or just go 2 the salon ...........
Do it yourself.
Are you sure that the salon will turn you away?





Have you seen a doctor for this?





This is embarrassing. It's weird that your boyfriend would try to push this on you. Just tell him that you'll go on your own when you are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment