Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I feel like I have gross feet and would like to get a pedicure. Do people who give pedicures hate doing it?

With all summer ahead, I will be wearing sandals a lot and have a few weddings to go to this summer. I guess I'm feeling self-conscious about someone strange touching my feet. Is there anything I should know or do? It's not like my feet are disgusting, I just feel bad having somebody else take care of them.I feel like I have gross feet and would like to get a pedicure. Do people who give pedicures hate doing it?
Don't feel bad about it!


Either it's their job to take care of your feet, or they even like doing it!


In these areas everything is full of nice smelling lotions and stuff and it's a great athmosphere.


I also needed my time to get into it, since I also think my feet are ugly, but now I love it, plus I already got my favourite pedi-girl, who's doin' my pedi everytime!


I've never had bad experiences except one time, when I slipped out of my shoes and my feet stunk soooo bad that I could smell them from my chair!!! It was so embarrassing!I feel like I have gross feet and would like to get a pedicure. Do people who give pedicures hate doing it?
dont worry about it. just go get it done, cos no matter how they feel about it, its gonna look and feel better. and hey, i dont think they can complain, after all their job's about perfecting people's feet no matter how it was like. i'm an assistant stylist, and the other day i had to wipe this model's feet cos of the photoshoot and omg...he must have the worst feet in the world, and if i could i would have given him a 30 mins foot spa and i wouldnt feel disgusted even one bit cos i would be satisfied with the results...so maybe those ppl who gives pedicures might feel the same. all they wanted to do was to get it right. so dont worry about it!!!
Don't feel bad....that is their profession and they chose to work on feet and hands.


You don't even have to talk to your pedicure lady/man if you don't want to. Usually they do not speak English anyway.


Please tip them though! That is what they like.


Nothing is better then a good pedicure , especially in the summer.
Don't feel too bad, their being payed for it!
If they didn't like doing it they would have a different job.
Who Cares. that is there job if they dont want to do it they shouldnt have that job.. I mean what ever your job is if you have one, if you didnt want to do it.. then you wouldnt dont feel badd.. its okayy..


-- Beware the ladys that do them


will talk bad about you in a different language..


they do that to me all the time. hahahha





-- Relax.. its okayy. --





%26lt;33333
i'm sure people have worse feet than you do. and if the people doing your nails are doing it for their job, they probly have no problem with it. also, it doesnt matter cuz they just talk to each other in tiwanese (if you go to Asian people which is 99% of nail salons) the whole time. the only thing is, i would make sure you have a woman do it because once i had a man do my toes and it was really awkward and i dont have any issues with other people doing my toes.
If you are worried about it then before you go use Olay body thermal pedicure and see how it works. If you don't need one after that go to the nail salon and just get your nails painted.
I love pedicures, even though its someone I don't know doing my nails I just be as polite as possible and make they always do a great job.
don't feel bad its their job. if ur paying them money to clean ur feet then u shouldn't feel bad
Don't feel bad, this is the pofession they have choosen to do, they know that not everyones feet will be perfect, it's their job to make it nice and pretty. They do like 100's of feet a day, don't wory too much about it, just make sure that you have a shower before you go or at least wash your feet and under your toenails so it's not dirty if you feel selfconcious. Just relax, it's really nice to have someone do all the hard work for you, they will give you a foot massage and they will paint your nails whatever colour you like. I've had it done before and it's really nice, they do a great job.
Honey, they have seen everything! It is thier job, they are probably used to getting feet sandal-readt for the summer!
Probably, but they deal with that everyday and they are getting paid for it so don't feel bad.
I always get pedicure.Think as of like this,if your feet is clean,most likely the person doing it will do a better job.What I mean by that is,if you feel embarassed,then try to avoid it,such as,don't go with to the salon with dirty socks,etc.





If they hate doing it,then THEY need to ask themselves why thet settled for that type of job.You are paying them for the service.





Do what you gotta do.Just take care of yourself for your own good and the nail techs will appreciate that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment