Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My girlfriend wants me to get a manicue and pedicure, should I ?

my nails are already clean and in good shape.


I might do it for her, but I'm feeling a bit wired about it.My girlfriend wants me to get a manicue and pedicure, should I ?
Give it a try...most men are surprised at how much they actually enjoy being pampered. Besides, if you are in a professional job, getting a manicure on a somewhat regular basis can help you...your hands will always look good when you shake with someone, etc...My girlfriend wants me to get a manicue and pedicure, should I ?
It's good to try new things, you might have fun, and will be able to bond with her while doing it. And afterwards, you can always say ';Now you owe ME a favor!';
Do it, the men I my community do it all the time, its very attractive to the girls up here. There is nothing to feel weird about. If Snoop dogg and half the NBA doesn't feel weird why should you?

No comments:

Post a Comment