Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What exactly does a pedicure do?

I need some help with my feet?


What exactly do they do?What exactly does a pedicure do?
Pedicures are the best...I went through Beauty School so I gotta tell you,upkeep on your feet at a youger age will prevent thick icky toe nails lateron in life...They feel good,When I went last summer I was trying to convince my son to go get one with me,He's 20 :) He said that would just make him gay... :) He was joking of coarse,So anyway maybe this summer ...They soak your feet,scrape of dead skin,which when they do the bottoms I start laughing everytime...It tickles,can't help it...oh and if I go with a friend I always laugh harder, kinda slide out of my chair so I try to think of something else as I bite my lip and try to sit still...that only lasts for a little bit,depends on your feet tho.they clean around your toes and file soak again and lotion and polish,if you want. Once you start going the trips are quicker because your feet are in better shape...Just go check it out relax and Enjoy...Oh and if they have the massage chair that you can sit in whilst you have your pedicure it's worth it If they do I give them a 20.00 and that's for everything... :)What exactly does a pedicure do?
#1. It feels great! #2. It makes your feet look great! #3. It makes you feel pampered!....
it cleans up your toenails, gets rid of all the dry skin and some massage your calves so they are nice and smooth
it kills your foot and will eventually lead to skin cancer
Make your feet look extra sexy...haha, but it also gets rid of dead skin cells so they are nice and smooth.
dont listen to the man above





they feel great! you relax with your feet hanging in warm water and they take the dead skin off with a hot rock thing (its feels so goodd!). then they massage your feet with lotion, and they put pretty nailpolish of your choice on!

No comments:

Post a Comment