Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you wish that there was TWO of you so you could give YOURSELF a foot massage/pedicure?

I mean like if you had a clone(you're both you) You sort of can now probably but it's just not the same. You would know exactly how you like it while being able to relax at the same time.Do you wish that there was TWO of you so you could give YOURSELF a foot massage/pedicure?
I get what you're saying. That would be great! =)Do you wish that there was TWO of you so you could give YOURSELF a foot massage/pedicure?
If I had a clone, it wouldn't be giving me foot massages. It


would be dining me, cleaning my house, polishing my shoes,


doing my shopping, feeding me grapes, and freaking other


people out.
YES!! lol! that would be amaizing! lol cuz i have special needs feet haha! theyre tickilish if ur too gentle, and my middle toe on each foot is weird..umm..yehh..so haha lol i would know how to go about it, nd yeah..wow that would be great (:
ahahhaha yeah! or like if ur hiding from someone


have one of u there and then walk past urself to see


if u can see urself! idk if that makes sense.... hahahha


but yeah i agree with u!
If I had a clone, They wouldn't like feet either.





=)
NO? that's just weirdddd*

No comments:

Post a Comment