Wednesday, May 12, 2010

When I get a Pedicure, what color of polish should I use?

I dont know what color of polish is popular.When I get a Pedicure, what color of polish should I use?
ok it depends on the season...we still have some snow here in CT so I'm using a lot of darker winter/fall colors on my clients...personal fave is OPI ';Lincoln Park After Dark';.....it depends on what the weather is like there if it's colder still and more winterish, go for a darker plum color or darker bronze color. if it's warmer there, then go for the silver/ hot pink or deep purple. I also love, love, love an aqua color! It's HOT! :)


While your there get your fingernails done too!!!!! Get tips! These colors can be done on toes too ! but try something diff.! Don't be like everyone, that's boring be unique!


Hot pink with black tips is HOT too! :) do a french manicure with hot pink on the base area and black or silver on the tips.!!! TOO HOT! or even the opposite...black with pink tip or silver tip...even a hot pink with the tip area diagonal stripes of dark purple/ royal blue and silver


Whatever color it is you will look sexy!When I get a Pedicure, what color of polish should I use?
The Color of the Month...Find this information on calendars. Each month of the year has a color associated with it...try using shade of that color tone.... Explore the possibilities....
Pale colours.
it really depends on your age,, personally i love the color red it makes me feel sexy,,also try the color violet (any shade) it attracts a lot of attention and the dirt in your toes won't be noticeable..:)
It all depends on you, if you are in a bright and peppy mood I say Hot Pink nail polish. If your felling hot or you know you saw that really cute guy you liked staring at you go for Red nail polish. If anything don't get lime green, orange, yellow, blue, brown, or black! I hope this helps a little.
deep purples are really hot at the moment. but they have to be really really dark. and wat eva you get make sure its super shiny and buff :)
Who cares what's popular? Do what you feel, what you like. If you want more natural, try gold or something softer. If you want to do bold, try bright red or orange.





Have fun! : )
I have always liked the french manicure.
Forget what's popular, what do YOU like? Be yourself and forget about what everyone else does. I paint my feet different colors when I feel like it...just because I like it.





Be individual...GIRL POWER! lol
well everyones opinion is different, my fav colour is personally blue, but because it is spring i would use a light pink or lilac!
Bright pink is good... also pale colors and creamy colors are quite nice.





But personally, I think blue is a bold and beautiful choice ^^!


Whether it is a nice, creamy, pale blue or a glittery sky blue, it would look great!
Different colored french tips are in here in Cali. Make sure you take your own, so you don't get a fungus from theirs.
lite creamy colors are in for the spring
I would not worry about what color is popular. You are getting a pedicure for you and so you should wear colors you like. If you're conservative, wear pale pastels. If you like colors, you can wear reds, pinks and purples. If you are daring, wear primary colors. Don't limit yourself!
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment