Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do you wish that there was TWO of you so you could give YOURSELF a foot massage/pedicure?

I mean like if you had a clone(you're both you) You sort of can now probably but it's just not the same. You would know exactly how you like it while being able to relax at the same time.Do you wish that there was TWO of you so you could give YOURSELF a foot massage/pedicure?
YES!


I would soooo love to have a clone of me! I would even sample products on my clone to make sure it works for me :)


Plus, I would send my clone to go to school and do my homework:))Do you wish that there was TWO of you so you could give YOURSELF a foot massage/pedicure?
I say this alot or i wish i had 4 hands and feet especially now as ii broke my foot ' so i would sit in the wheelchair and tell my other self to get to pushing as i have things to do' and people to see...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment