Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Would you enjoy a free pedicure and polish?

I enjoy pampering feet with pedicures or massages. If you would like to try my free service, contact me please.Would you enjoy a free pedicure and polish?
Yeah. When you coming over?Would you enjoy a free pedicure and polish?
I would also love it, but your far away! :(
well DUH!


of course i would
Yeah, but I think you have a foot fetish and therefore I wouldn't contact you.
Absolutely LOVE to !!! Unfortunately, I don't know where you are.
I would love that, but chances are you are too far away! Thanks anyway though.
no. you probably have a nasty foot fetish %26amp; you will do gross stuff after i leave.
I had a friend who had a foot fetish, and had a bf with who loved to work on her feet and suck her toes. Are you sure you aren't him?

No comments:

Post a Comment