Wednesday, May 12, 2010

When you get a pedicure do have them put acrylic on your toes?

and then make pretty little toe art on your toes too?When you get a pedicure do have them put acrylic on your toes?
No. Never done that . You like that? Just scrub and massage them


paint them and let me on my way.When you get a pedicure do have them put acrylic on your toes?
I've had then heaps before. You can chose really. You can have fake acrylics or you can have natural and choose your own nail polish from the store.


Hope I helped!!


xox
No. I get an American pedicure.
Nope, I just do my own. The artwork is cutsey though
Me know getty this done.... Poca lucky if Redcorn trim these more than once a month..
I have them paint them...then sometimes do a design and just add top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment