Friday, May 14, 2010

How does it feel when you get a pedicure?

My mom is taking me and my best friend to get a pedicure and this will be my 1st time. I want to know how does it feel, because i am very ticklish on my feet ...and i dont want to do anything to embarrassed myselfHow does it feel when you get a pedicure?
well it feel good they put your feet in warm water and clean them it always relaxes me but somewhat tickles but in the end its so worth it your feet turn out so soft and smooth and pretty you'll want to touch your face with them lolHow does it feel when you get a pedicure?
It's really hard to contain your laughter. If you think you won't be able to keep from laughing then maybe you could ask the person to do it without the pumice stone?
Its really ticklish.
ORGASMIC!!
its really relaxing until they get to the party where they pumice your feet! it is sooo tickleish
orgasmic.
relaxing
it's just amazing.
its a little ticklish
Its AMAZING. They give you a foot massage!
it feels good i needa get mine done haha

No comments:

Post a Comment