Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Percentage of women who are too ticklish for a pedicure?

For those who work in a salon or just have a guess, what percentage of women do you think are way too ticklish to get a pedicure? or ticklish enough that they will laugh during it? Based on the women you've talked to or seen in there.Percentage of women who are too ticklish for a pedicure?
i cannot get a pedicure.. my feet are insanely ticklishPercentage of women who are too ticklish for a pedicure?
My feet are extremely ticklish. I used to do foot and shoe modelling and had to get pedicures. It drove me out of my mind. I was howling all the way through it. If they had wanted information they woud have got it!

Report Abuse



Haha, that's funny. I've honestly never had a pedicure or been around someone having one, so this isn't even an educated guess...I'd say less than 10% though.
I know that I'm too ticklish for a pedi.
19%
i am.. very ticklish
i hate pedicures.


im super super ticklish
I cry if someone simply brushes their hand across my foot. I'm so tickilish. My friend gave me a certificate for a pedicure, and I'm way too scared to go. I don't wanna kick the person doing it in the face.





That'd be pretty embarassing...
i dont work in a salon but my feet are really ticklish. i just deal with it even though the tickling is torture

No comments:

Post a Comment