Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you wish that there was TWO of you so you could give YOURSELF a foot massage/pedicure?

I mean like if you had a clone(you're both you) You sort of can now probably but it's just not the same. You would know exactly how you like it while being able to relax at the same time.Do you wish that there was TWO of you so you could give YOURSELF a foot massage/pedicure?
I think you've been inhaling too much nail polish.Do you wish that there was TWO of you so you could give YOURSELF a foot massage/pedicure?
yeah but wouldn't the original person feel tired becuase the cloned one is also tired from massaging the original person; they're both the same?
Jajaajajajajajaj lol thats funny i have always wish a clon so it could make my hard final test for me!
No coz that would be just plain freaky lol!
I'd do naughty things to my clone, because since it's me it's not gay.
Nope.
YESSSSSS!! and also a back message too..
YES.


Oh man, that would be perfect.
Yes, but I would go shopping and let my clone cut my hair!


My boyfriend would probably enjoy it as well!!!
i would love a clone, one to please me and one to please my significant other. that wasn't meant to be taken dirty
No way because i'm terrible doing massages and painting my toes! lol :) That and it might be kind weird to have two of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment