Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am diabetic and I want to go and get a manicure and a pedicure. I live in Culver City,Los angeles either one?

I cant just go any where because of sanitary reasons.I also have to watch and make sure they dont cut me accidently because i dont heal well.Do you guyes know of any where that I could go where the people specialize in diabetics or are really careful and are willing to be carefull.I am diabetic and I want to go and get a manicure and a pedicure. I live in Culver City,Los angeles either one?
Honestly, as long as you go to a decent salon, you'll be fine!!





I've never ever been cut while having a manicure, and i;ve had some pretty nasty wounds from mountain biking, skiing, quad biking etc.





Just go to a good salon, and you'll be fine.





The most you'll get is a tiny little cut. They heal.





I had an 8 x 2'; gash on my thigh, that healed okay....





I'm sure a manicure will be fine.I am diabetic and I want to go and get a manicure and a pedicure. I live in Culver City,Los angeles either one?
Just go to a reputable salon and tell them to be very careful and use fresh instruments on you including new sand paper. I know of no salon who specializes in diabetic clients.
I would call ahead and tell them your diabetic [ DONT FORGET THAT PART].


Ask them if they can get someone who would be very careful and sanitary.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment