Wednesday, May 12, 2010

If I got a pedicure, would it get rid of my dry, rough feet?

I have tried vaseline, lotions, and they don't seem to help me. I've even cut off some of the dry skin but it just comes back all dry and rough. Would a pedicure help my feet?If I got a pedicure, would it get rid of my dry, rough feet?
yes a pedicure will help, but you have to take extra care of your feet at homeIf I got a pedicure, would it get rid of my dry, rough feet?
Pedicures will help, but you will need a few of them if it's going to make your feet beautiful.





I would buy a pumic stone, some foot scrub ( like olays pedicure scrub) and a foot lotion ( foot lotion is diffrent than your regular lotion it moistorizes much more)


and do it at home





...by the end of week two you should have asum feet and you would just be dieing to wear sandels to show them off.
If your feet are super dry a pedicure will help but not eliminate the problem. I use a pumice stone daily and rub lotion on my feet at least once a day to help keep them soft. I wear sandals a lot so they get pretty dried out...this usually helps :)
Absolutely. But you might have to have a pedicure at least once a month to keep them nice looking. My feet take a beating because of my cross country shoes and other athletic shoes. No matter how much I invest in a good pair of shoe /socks, my feet take a beating. A pedicure makes them nice for summer sandals.
Absouluterly buht even if you didnt get a pedicure u can still get rid of ur dry rough feet,


Heres how,


After u take a shower or bath take a pumice stone and rub it under ur feet,this should exfoilate ur feet.


Then after that use a foot cream with natural ingredients which will moisturize it or you can try Olays Thermal Pedicure which will get ur feet sandal ready in a week! You just have to take good care of your feet.
Not permanantly, no. Start morsturizing w/ lotion daily. The word ';daily'; is the key. Even more than just in the morning. Maybe you shouldn't use lotions that have fragrance in them.
yes, but not permanently.
They do work briefly on the soles of your feet. Once you are home, put cream on them that are made especially for the problem. You can find them in Wal-Mart very reasonably. At night before you go to bed slather it on your feet, put ziplock bags on your feet %26amp; then white socks. Do it till your feet have the result you want. If you don't like putting the bags on, just use the socks. I also find that the home parafin wax machine helps. You must be vigilant with all this for lasting results. You can also go to a podiatrist and he will give you a prescription for cream. I would try the home remedies first. I didn't think the prescription cream did anything special for me, but it may work for you.
if you go to a spa or a nail place....they will usually soak your feet, scrape off the dead skin, and scrub your feet. Then they will paint them. So yes, it can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment