Friday, May 14, 2010

Has anyone ever been cut really during a pedicure?

I was cut really bad on the bottom of my foot. I couldn't walk good for about a week. Had to see the doctor, get a tetnus shot, etc. I always loved getting a pedicure because my heels are really dry. Now, I can't seem to be brave enough to go back to any salon.Has anyone ever been cut really during a pedicure?
I was told that those shaver things are illegal to use now! I would just let them do the massage and paint your nails and stuff and use one of those drugstore products that help get rid of calluses! Last time I got my nails done, she cut my cuticle really bad with just a nail file! It hurt :*( I decided to do my own nails from now on!!!Has anyone ever been cut really during a pedicure?
Time to find a new salon. How in the He!! did they cut you. You should have kicked whoever.
I have never been cut except a cuticle but during a manicure a new girl was filing the tops of my nails and she filed them real thin. I snatched my hand away and told her it hurt and she kept on doing it. I almost smacked a witch.
Go to a different nail salon this time,preferably a place that does ONLY nails instead of a place that does like hair and facials and stuff, that way you know they are all completely focused on JUST nails.Odds are you will not get cut again.
love pedicures - what were they doing that would cause a cut like that?
Never been cut but the have filled (buffed) the bottom of my heal so much that later that day I couldn't stand on my foot. That pain lasts quite a while so I can emphasis with you. I just asked for another pedicurists the next time I went and asked her to make sure that the callus removal was not so severe.


The new girl was great and I LOVE pedicures.
it always scares me to get one. The speed with which they file nails makes me wonder if they ever miss. what if it's a new girl...etc.....that's just me being silly though.

No comments:

Post a Comment