Friday, May 14, 2010

Recently had a pedicure, can anyone tell me what kind of lotion this is?

My friend and I recently went to get a manicure/pedicure. While doing the pedicure, the salon used a green lotion on our legs that left a really tingly sensation afterwards. Then they slapped our legs (not hard) to stimulate circulation...I guess.





Does anyone know what type of lotion this is? I've tried Burts Bees Peppermint lotion but the tingle isn't quite the same. Thanks in advance!Recently had a pedicure, can anyone tell me what kind of lotion this is?
try looking up the ';creations'; line they are used often in spas for mani and pedis, they have all sorts of productsRecently had a pedicure, can anyone tell me what kind of lotion this is?
i think that it's some kind of lotion with aloe in it.


and if it's green stuff with little bumps in it then they wipe it off, it's something with jojoba exfoliating beads in it.





well, i hope this helps and good luck!





also, if you go back and get another pedi from that same place, ask them what lotion it is lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment