Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thank You for all of you advice regarding the French Pedicure?

Wow, I had no idea that my question would generate such a response, all of which is ';don't do it!'; It really too bad because I think the french makes them look pretty. Maybe next time I'll just get the clear or the Bubble Bath. There's also one called Sweet Heart but that may be a bit too pinky.Thank You for all of you advice regarding the French Pedicure?
one more question for you.....





are you confident with your manhood??





No men I know thinks painted toenails on men are ';pretty';





Don't mean to offend you......just wondering.Thank You for all of you advice regarding the French Pedicure?
whoo wait a minute. DON'T GET YOU TOE NAILS PAINTED!!!
Hey man, I'm a guy, too, and I've wanted to get a French pedicure for a while now. I'm actually going today! I usually go to a place to get a regular pedicure (with either clear or no polish), but today I'm going to get the French! I'm a little nervous, but I agree - I think it makes nails look awesome! I want mine to look like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment