Friday, May 14, 2010

If pedicure is to make your feet look better, what treatment will get rid of all the hard skin?

I'm sure the answer to this question is really easy but I honestly can't find the answer to it.





my feet have been suffering over the past few years and i badly need to get rid of some hard skin on my feet. what treatment is available? i don't think a pedicure would be enough but i've never had one so i'm not sure.





i've already tried doing it myself at home but it's not really working...If pedicure is to make your feet look better, what treatment will get rid of all the hard skin?
Go in to boots and get uself a ped egg. This contraption will remove all the hard skin on ur feet. I have one and its brilliant. Costs about a tenner. Use a good foot cream after and before bed u can put it on and wear cotton socks over night and when u wake up ur feet wil be lovely and soft.If pedicure is to make your feet look better, what treatment will get rid of all the hard skin?
i use emery boards that are for nails they work wonders on hard skin your get through a few but there dirt cheap then rub body lotion on does the trick nice soft feet i get terrible hard skin on my feet hubby says there hooves not feet lol give it a go

No comments:

Post a Comment