Friday, January 15, 2010

Has anyone used those pedicure dog nail trimmers? How good are they.?

I was interested in buying one but is it really worth it. I have a Dachshund and he needs them done on a regular basis.Has anyone used those pedicure dog nail trimmers? How good are they.?
I have one and I love it except when I buy another one, I will not get a cordless because it uses up batteries very quickly.Has anyone used those pedicure dog nail trimmers? How good are they.?
if you're talking about the Peticure brand, then they're pretty good. The only problem i've had with them is the battery not holding a charge. But I also had an older version of it. The newer ones they're selling seem to make an awful lot of noise.





If you're talking about the PetiPaws brand, then they're ok for a dog under 20 pounds, but not much else. There isn't enough power in them to get through any big nails. But if you're only using it on a doxie, then they should be ok.
Are you talking about Pedi Paws?


I have not used this product, but have heard from several people who did that it terrified their pets to the point that dogs who never had a problem with nail trims before, now shake and panic when their nails are cut.


I'd avoid it.
I used Dremel grinder for my dog's nails.....it's GREAT. But you need to start slow, one little touch, treat, another little touch, treat...I use two weeks time period to accustom my dog to it. You need to build up day by day.
Yes, it works but my dog required two people; one to hold the dog and one to use the trimmer. I have only used it once. Her nails seem fine.
Personally I would recommend a regular dremal tool a grinder made by a company that sells grooming tools (ie Oscar) the general quality is going to be better in those products.
i have one i think it works well the only down side is that is takes awhile to trim the nails
they are good...





some dogs dont like them. first u must check whether he likes u trimming them then only use them extensively
I use them for work and they are wonderful and do not scare most of the dogs
I don't like them, they're underpowered.





I'd rather use a Dremmel.
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment