Friday, January 15, 2010

How can i keep my pedicure in good condition if i have to go swimming 3 times a week?

I need help! i got the most BEAUTIFL french tips done today, but at school i have a mandatory PE swim unit in a highly chlorinated pool. Do you have any tips that will help? also, someone told me putting vaseline on my nails before i swim will help a bit and form a protective layer... should i give it a shot?





Any tips are welcome:)How can i keep my pedicure in good condition if i have to go swimming 3 times a week?
The quality of the product used should allow you to swim all you want. Just make sure you rinse your feet wel at the end.How can i keep my pedicure in good condition if i have to go swimming 3 times a week?
some good saloons make it hard for nail polish to go off by water that easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment