Friday, January 15, 2010

How many women here would be willing to get a pedicure from a man?

Is it me or are there no male nail techs at salons?


How many of us would feel comfortable getting a pedicure from a man?How many women here would be willing to get a pedicure from a man?
They are the best to do it because they do it with admiration and passion. I believe one of the best things ever is to make a woman feel satisfied, relaxed and happy.How many women here would be willing to get a pedicure from a man?
I have, and it was no big deal to me. Of course, I knew him prior to my pedi, and we just chatted away. I wasn't the least bit uncomfortable. I don't believe I would be uncomfortable with a male giving me a pedicure who I didn't know. Much like having my hair done.
i'd feel comfertable if only i knew that they had professional training
There are male nail techs at the salon I go to but they only do nails.I don't think I would mind them doing my pedicure but wouldn't trust them to wax my eyebrows.
Darling I am not a nail tech but I would love to take care of your little puttsies. LOL
I wouldn't have a problem with it if he was any good.
I have and would do it again. I think it would be sexist to judge a pedi based on gender
There are three male nail techs at my salon, heck they are better that the girls that do mine. I have no prob whatso ever. having a man at my feet, pampering me no less are you kidding that is where he should be. Queen Bo has spoken!! LOL
Where I come from there are so many males who give pedicures... I wouldn't have a problem them giving me a pedicure. I also think that they give better foot massages than women...
The best pedi ive ever had was from a man...and he was missing too fingers. He was the best, and i miss him!
usually they are better. i don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment