Thursday, January 14, 2010

How much should i expect to pay for a pedicure?

I've only ever got my pedicures done abroad so wanted to know how much you ladies usually pay for a pedicure. I'd like to know what exactly you get done for the price too...


thank you.How much should i expect to pay for a pedicure?
Here n philadelphia I pay $25.00 and they use SALLY HENSON polish and the shop is very upscale......How much should i expect to pay for a pedicure?
I had one done last week and I paid 16$ and it was the 'spa' version, the regular version was 13$. I had my nails trimmed and cleaned, and a foot massage ( nothing to write home about) and then they painted my nails in the color I wanted.


The 'spa' version basically means that you are in a big massage chair the whole time, the regular you sit in a regular chair and put your feet in a thing of water on the floor.





I am on the west coast.
DEPENDS.


S0ME REAlly CHEAP PlACES Will CHARGE $20.





BUT itS USUAlly $25-$30.





ADD AN EXtRA $5 iF y0U WANt y0UR t0ES PAiNtED.
My local nail salon asks $30 for a pedicure. You get a massaging bath, lotion, nails trimed, and polished. They all together pamper your feet. It is worth the money. Hopefully this has helped. Thanks.
I usually pay no more than 40. I usually get a Mani/Pedi together. But, for my pedicure I usually get a solid color and then a little corner design.
I got mine done in Cali for like $15


but I havent found another shop that does them for that cheap where I live. It usually costs like 35 bucks for both mani-pedi
30 bucks. everything. and 5 extra for french.
SGD $35-40. The usual filing, removing dead skin, clipping, base coat, color and top coat.
$6 for just a polish





$20 for foot spa%26amp; polish (they wash your feet and clean and shape your nails, then paint them. it takes like 1/2 an hour.)
拢7 for everything
About 25.00 and you get all everything you want done.


x
i normally pay about 20-30.
$30 but it all depends where u go . . . . 25-30 for a good one
about $25
35 for hands and feet
ive never gotten one, but my sister got one for her wedding and it costed 40 dollars
well it is usally 30 but it can range from 15 to 50
around 20pound darling ..... not sure what they do soz

No comments:

Post a Comment