Monday, January 18, 2010

What is a really good pedicure for scaley, dry, hard feet?

I used to have really nice feet. Now I am building calluses and my feet look like crap. Last week i got a cut on my heel and it scabbed over. Then i picked off the scab and i had a hole in my skin. Today i picked at that skin and found soft skin underneath, much like the skin of my old feet. I want my old feet back.What is a really good pedicure for scaley, dry, hard feet?
Oh man, that's shitty.


Use pumice stone and SCRUB!


Then, applying lotion to your soles, the kind that is meant for dry feet. Wear socks to keep the moisture in.What is a really good pedicure for scaley, dry, hard feet?
Go to a spa or a nice nail salon. They can do a calluses removal and make them soft.
u need to get into the doctor to get that checked out...then go get a good pedicure.
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment