Sunday, January 3, 2010

What is your favorite part of a pedicure at the salon?

Mine is right at the beginning when the girl I go to takes off my shoes. It sounds horrible, but there is something delightfully decadent about having another person take off your shoes and socks. It makes me feel like a princess.What is your favorite part of a pedicure at the salon?
I like when they scrub your feet and when they massage your feet and legs with lotion! I don't like to do this myself, so I like when someone else does it!What is your favorite part of a pedicure at the salon?
just letting my feet soak in the hot water ... hmmmm feels sooo good
The finish...when I look down and see how cute my toes look! And then when I put on my toe rings...
massage
The part where they use the pumice to scrub your feet! haha. It tickles a little bit, but it's just soo relaxing.
When they scrub and massage my feet because it tickles me...I also like it when they are done because my feet look pretty...and soaking my feet in water...the only thing i dont like is the price....!! its so relaxing!!!!!!
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment