Friday, January 15, 2010

Are you supposed to shave your toes and legs before you get a pedicure?

I need to know im getting them done today. THanx!Are you supposed to shave your toes and legs before you get a pedicure?
No, so you don't cut yourself and expose yourself to infection and so that if they use a salt scrub, it doesn't sting.Are you supposed to shave your toes and legs before you get a pedicure?
Only if you are concerned about the opinion of the worker.


I never cared what the salon lady thought, so sometimes they were shaved, sometimes not.


Total judgement call.
Whatever makes you most comfortable but remember that beauty therapist see all sorts so I wouldn't worry. If it was me then I would shave my legs but if you are worried about any toe hair then i would get those little home wax strips rather than shave them.
I always do it looks more girly and I'm sure the guy or girl giving the pedicure will also appreciate it!


Be sure to check out the place your getting this done at there's law suits going on because lots of girls have gotten nasty infections from salons who don't properly clean their foot baths when their done so be aware! But you should be fine Have Fun
I does not matter
WTF your toes ?!?! you have hairy toes ????
no not necessarily
I don't know, but girls should shave their chest hairs before they get a body massage
Would you want to handle someone else's hairy toes and legs??? If you dont care then dont....if you do then get to shaving!!
You can, but it is not necessary!
I always shave for a pedicure as the pedi includes a light massage of my lower legs.
I shave me legs before I get a pedicure because they also lotion your legs too. I just feel kinda funny if I have prickly hair when Im getting me legs massaged
They don't have rules concerning that. Shave your toes??? WTF??? Are you really THAT hairy on your toes??? Anyways, it all depends what YOU are comfortable with...I prefer to be shaved no matter who is touching me!!!
No
who shaves their toes you freak!!!
I would, they will be touching your toes and legs
I usually do, just cause I don't like anyone touching my hairy legs. The people that do your pedicure see all kinds of feet and legs, they over-look it. So, it's your personal preference whether or not you shave....you don't HAVE to.
Not like it would take time to shave your toes if they are hairy but I don't see why you would HAVE to do either. Just a matter of if you are comfortable having someone handle hairy toes..
I shave my legs every day and my toes right along with it. I'd think it would be polite to have shaved before some one was messing with your legs and toes. One time there was this girl I know who went to get a tattoo and she chose to put it on her leg and she hadn't shaved in who knows how long and the tattoo guys poked fun at her and acted all grossed out.
I wouldnt know im not a girl
I would certainly do so. When you get a pedicure, they will not be shaving your legs for you. You may get a foot soak in a spa chair, a foot massage and sluffing, followed by getting your toenails trimmed, painted, and decorated with little jewels. Also, you may want to wear some sort of flip-flops so that you dont wreck your pedicure by putting socks on right away. Oh yeah, wear shorts or at least capri-style pants that are comfortable. Relax and enjoy!
It's better you shave them and go. Or if the salon people do it you'll end up paying more.
yea
I would, I always do, I have a little hair on my toes too, while it isn't noticeable when your just walking, when people are down by my feet you can notice, except I nair mine, it lasts longer good luck





oh yea and this is my bro's screen name I'm a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment