Friday, January 15, 2010

How often do you girls get a pedicure and a manicure? How much do you pay where you live?

I get one about every 2 weeks! It costs 34.00 for both!How often do you girls get a pedicure and a manicure? How much do you pay where you live?
I do my own and enjoy every minute of it,especially knowing that I don't have to pay someone else to do something i can do myself.How often do you girls get a pedicure and a manicure? How much do you pay where you live?
about every 2 to 2 1/2 weeks for both and it costs around $22 for both without the fancy designs.
I get one once in a while. Mostly manicures not pedicures though!


!








But I know someone at the nail place so I get it free.








It must reek being a guy...you can't get a manicure or a pedicure without people thinking you're crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i live in wichita kansas and u have to pay $40 for both
i used to get them every week in beijing, china for about 2 dollars. i need to move back...haha. a haircut was about 2.25...oh and you dont tip in china :)
Once a week - $20.00 NYC
depends on how bad their feet are. some every 2 weeks,once a month.


price depends on what kind u can get a classic or spa ped or man. in my salon we have a special for the summer.


so its not as much


but the price u are saying is real good price
I get one done about every two weeks including eyebrows and designs on both nails %26amp; toenails 56.00 Irvington NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment