Friday, January 15, 2010

When is it okay to get a pedicure after getting a tattoo on my foot?

I had my foot tattooed 2 weeks ago today.


My mother in law wants me to go with to get pedicures tomorrow.


Is 2 weeks too soon to do that? It has healed up nicely it is barely peeling anymore, basically healed.


I just don't want to mess it up! Thanks =)When is it okay to get a pedicure after getting a tattoo on my foot?
If you tell the person doing your pedi that you have a new tattoo, and don't soak or scrub that foot I think it would be ok. You will just have one foot that is prettier than the other. I'd wait a good 2-3 months before I went for the scrub but after a month you'd prob be ok for the soak.


Call the artist's shop that did it and see what they say....When is it okay to get a pedicure after getting a tattoo on my foot?
Don't do anything abrasive to your tattoo until its healed completely. IF you do decide to go get a pedi, make sure that the place you go to is clean and sanitary..don't want to get a tattoo infection either....and keep in mind that feet tatts fade easily..
don't do it. i got a foot tattoo last august. you have to be very careful when it is healing or it'll look terrible. if you do go, don't let them soak your foot or touch it. just have them work on your toes. but i wouldn't go.
I waited 6 weeks and I skipped the seasalt scrub. It didn't do any damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment