Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is it ok for a man to have a french pedicure?

I have a french pedicure. Im a happily married male and my wife will not be surprised one day to find out I'm gay. She is accepting of it, but she has her limits of acceptance. My family doesn't know or my clients as well. I know they can't yet accept this sort of thing. I think men look much better with them as do women. Its just taking care of feet and men can have some BAD feet. Besides all the homophobic uneducated insecure people that don't like this... - I would like an honest opinion from someone not in the predescribed group. I ask again, Is it ok for a man to have a french pedicure?Is it ok for a man to have a french pedicure?
ya! Why not?


Your right, men should take care of their feet, and so what if they look NICE. better than someother peoples feet.


It isn't a big deal, and i honostly think it shouldn't be a sign of gayness.Is it ok for a man to have a french pedicure?
It is OK but it is a bit odd. I may be a bit ignorant of it as my feet require almost no maintenance. It seems to me that it is mostly something to make your feet look better. Who looks at feet?
Nothing wrong with that at all- after all, they're your feet! And there's certainly nothing wrong with taking care of yourself- though polish on your toenails if you're a guy is certainly out of the norm. No worries though, in my opinion!
A French Pedicure? Does it have to be French?





My horseshoe'r does mine and he is not french at ALL!





Another way to have your toenails cut are the Chinese Bench Grinder.





Dont need to go to Collage Dude. Taking care of yourself is what you do best, I bet. For me helping others is a much better time. Hope ya enjoy our cute nails.





How about a German with hedge clippers, but that could be a little scary!





Look man just get some clippers and do it yourself. You don't need all the other stuff.
I would say no. Even if you were openly gay, I would say no.
no to me its not okay.
Its not anyones place to say if its OK or not. I think its a bit weird but if you like it, than thats your thing.





im not sure if you just said you were gay..? im totally cool with that...but your wifes OK with you being gay? i might have read that wrong..idk
no its not,it is like if u want to tell every one that u r gay.i think it is awful.
when you say french pedicure, do you mean where they paint the tips white? or just a normal pedicure where they scrub your feet, file your nails and give your feet a massage?


Personally, I think that if it makes you happy then go for it. I dont think its a question of right or wrong. I know many men who get manicures/pedicures (minus the polish). I agree that feet are often ignored by many men (and therefore look dirty and unkempt). It makes you feel better when you do simple things for yourself (or atleast thats how I feel).


The issue with your wife is another story all together. That part sounds like it needs counseling.
They're your toes.


I have to admit, if my husband came home with one i might be a little weirded out, but seriously, do your thing. like the saying goes ';the people who matter don't care, and the people who care don't matter.';


I don't feel that you (or anyone) should need to seek approval from anyone but yourself. If you like it and you're happy with it, then that is what counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment