Thursday, January 14, 2010

What is the BEST way to make my feet toucheable? Pedicure questions?

I have the worst feet in the world. Think of that in your head and that's my feet.





I have a foot scraper thing that I'm using. What do I do next? I also have some kind of circle thing with bristles and another circle thing with tight thick cloth on it. I have no idea what to do.





What is the best way, step-by-step if possible to get my feet looking half-decent?





Any secrets or suggestions? Do you guys have to work on your feet to keep them soft, or is it natural?





What can I do to get the most out of my ';scraping';.





Thx.What is the BEST way to make my feet toucheable? Pedicure questions?
Honey let me tell you....





I work with alot of peoples feet and I think I have seen worse..If you want the scoop on secrets[my personal secrets about pedicures] E-mail or IM me %26lt;33





You'll love the info I give you to get that horrible mess on your feet into soft summer time cuticles...=]What is the BEST way to make my feet toucheable? Pedicure questions?
Well i live in sandals and high heals, and i have bad feet so i have calluses all over my feet. Just keep up the razor scraping like 1-2 times a week, alllways moisturize when you get outa the shower, use a very good lotion for extra dry skin, you can also try parafin wax dipping to soften the skin. Also if you want to get rid of dead skin theres this little blue bottle that some pharmacies carry and you just massage it on with a damp cloth n it takes the skin off (it's got like a certain acid in it, painless). I forget the name, look in the feet section. Hope this helps!!!!
STEP 1,clip and file your toe nails so they are shaped like squares.STEP 2,Remove old nail polish and buff your feet(optional i don't do it).STEP 3 put your feet in a bathtub or basin for 10 minutes filled with warm water and use a scented soak (find at bath and body works).STEP 4 use a foot file or pumice stone and rub off dry skin with it. STEP 6 put on some foot cream (neutrogena works best) and then polish your toenails with summer colors like blue and orange! Hope ya love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment