Monday, January 18, 2010

Pedicure....?

Hey I know its natural now days for a man to get a pedicure. I have read from many guys that it is a great experience and lots of women have told me its good to see a man taking care of his body.





But I don't know how to work up the courage to go into a salon. Its something I want to do, but am self conscious. I'm afraid people will see a guy going into a salon and think he is automatically gay. Stupid stereotypes of people now days. Any advice of where to go or someone to go with in the Norfolk VA area?





Oh by the way, I'm 24yrs old.Pedicure....?
go somewhere right before they close cuz most chicks dont go to get their nails done latePedicure....?
ewwwwwwwww dont....stick to the old rules.......like seriously what guy who does have it ISNT gay?!!?!?!?!?
well it depends on what your wearing... dont wear pink or bright colors... or go very early in the moring or very late at night and dont brag about your new pedicure.


hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment