Monday, January 18, 2010

What should I do to prepare for my first pedicure?

I hear a lot about how people will be all weird when you go get your nails done, but I want to know what I should do to my feet before I get in there so I'm not embarrassed.





Would putting lotion on my feet be bad? I want to get a pedicure in about two weeks before I go to my grandma's for thanksgiving because everyone always takes their shoes off at her house.








What should I do to prepare for my first pedicure?
Not really much, just make sure your feet are clean and do not smell before you get your pedicure. Its recommended that you should bring in your own pair of flip flops to wear after your pedicure instead of wearing those disposable paper flip flops that are given to you. Don't worry about it being your first pedicure. It is usually a fun and relaxing experience. You'll enjoy it. What should I do to prepare for my first pedicure?
I've had lots of pedicures over the years and I don't even know what you mean by saying 'people going all weird.' Do you mean the one giving the pedicure of the one getting it. In any case I've never seen either one go all weird. The only thing you need to do is make sure your feet are clean and I;m sure you knew that. It's a very relaxing experience so enjoy! Oh and remember to bring a pair of flip flops to wear home. Your polish won't be dry when you leave and you'll ruin it if you put on shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment