Friday, January 15, 2010

What should I put in this pedicure gift basket?

I already have matching foot scrub and foot soak. And two pairs of super soft socks. I was thinking of getting some polish. But what else should I add?





I know she has the main ';tools'; needed for a pedicure. What should I put in this pedicure gift basket?
nail clipper, nail polish remover, nail file, toe separators, nail decals, wash cloth


make sure all the items you include are cute and tie a really cute ribbon on the basket handle


nice gift idea


i shud use it sometime!!What should I put in this pedicure gift basket?
I've put together many pedicure baskets for my mom in the past so I have a pretty good idea of what to put in there :)





How about some foot lotion, food powder, reflexology socks, foot spray, a foot roller, nail polish, nail polish remover, toe nail clippers...





Then maybe throw in some nice candies in the basket :)
You should get a pedicure nail kit (like with a nail clipper, file, etc.) and also maybe cool minty foot cream (Avon has ones that smell SOO good!). Umm.. maybe get cream for calluses and stuff (don't know if thats a good idea tho cuz the person may get offended?)


lol also...


flip flops


bunny slippers


massage gift card


bath salts
foot cream- http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment