Monday, January 18, 2010

Which of these is the best foot file for a pedicure?

Bath %26amp; Body Works has 3 different foot files and I am ignorant as to what the difference is. Any insight?


The are:


1. Blue庐 Spa Large Acrylic Foot File


2. True Blue庐 Spa Curved Handle Pumice


3. Tweezerman Pedicure Ceramic File (has rough side and smooth side).





Based on the website, I'd get the acrylic because it has good reviews from users, but the other two don't have any reviews.Which of these is the best foot file for a pedicure?
I have the true blue spa curved handle pumice and it works really well for me. I'm a dancer and get hard calluses on my feet often and after soaking my feet for 15 min. I scrub with the pumice brush and over time now all my calluses are gone.





http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/鈥?/a>





http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/鈥?/a>





To soak my feet in warm water with epsom salts and peppermint essential oil or the bath %26amp; body works foot soak wit the epsom salts. (You can get epsom salt at walmart or target.) Then I apply lotion and put on some warm fuzzy socks.








Hope this helps!!!!Which of these is the best foot file for a pedicure?
The Angelfeet pedicure files work well too. They're a little more expensive because they're meant for salons and spas, but according to my girlfriend, they're well worth it. You can get them from BestFootFile.com: http://www.bestfootfile.com

Report Abuse



Yeah if it has some good reviews then I'd go for that one.





Also when you do the pedicure. You have to get the Peppermint Foot Therapy from Bee-Luscious. This stuff is so cool and makes your feet feel.... well beautiful is the only way to describe it. It is almost like fresh air for your feet. I know it sounds kinda infomercial but it is true!
maybe you can visit http://www.gzbaifen.com to see the buffing pad.


this is our products, because it includes several roughness.


so it is easy to scrab dead skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment